Innovate easily with Microsoft Dataverse
Create and run thousands of applications, flows, and intelligent agents with a smart, secure, and scalable low-code data platform. Try it free through a Power Apps trial.
Do more with your data. Expand the possibilities.
Deliver services with agility
Quickly add business value with an extensible data platform that uses out-of-the-box common tables, extended attributes, semantic meanings, and an open ecosystem enabled by Common Data Model.
Increase scale and efficiency
Boost productivity and reduce costs by quickly developing applications, processes, and reusable data schemes. Repeatably build, validate, and deploy your applications using GitHub and Azure DevOps.
Make your data work smarter
Get more accurate insights by adding low-code AI tools to your process automation. Identify and resolve duplicated and conflicting data with a managed data platform that includes built-in business logic and rules.
Rely on the security of a trusted platform
Protect your data with a robust security management infrastructure that provides critical security and compliance capabilities—advanced encryption, rich access control, and deep integration with Azure Active Directory.
See how customers are increasing scale and agility
“Microsoft Dataverse is the data backbone that enables people to store their data in a scalable and secure environment dynamically. It enables [us] to look at data as a service spun up on-demand to meet ever-changing business needs.”
Analytics Architect, Rockwell Automation
“Microsoft Dataverse allows my team to provide business value faster through low-code solutions while still having pro-code as a safety net for more complex requirements.”
Head of Business Applications
“Getting security and compliance right across many services is hard. [Microsoft Dataverse] gives me one security and auditing model.”
Senior Analyst, Arriva
Understand the Impact of Low-Code Development
Learn how to bring the benefits of low-code app development to your organisation while mitigating the risks.
Drive Efficiency Through Low-Code App Development
Explore seven reasons IT leaders are using low-code app development platforms to reduce costs and increase agility.
Save time with a fully managed experience
- Streamline identity protection and secure guest access with identity management and multifactor authentication.
- Easily manage and protect data usage with built-in full audit logs and data loss prevention policies.
- Efficiently control all aspects—users, apps, usage, and settings—in a single admin experience.
Simplify data management
- Reduce data management stress and let Dataverse determine your storage needs for relational data, file and blob storage, logs, and search.
- Seamlessly connect data with Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Visual Studio, Excel Power Query, as well as third-party services.
- Process data more efficiently with an open source and shared data model that provides semantic consistency.
Empower your developers
- Quickly develop applications your way—either with custom code or using no or low-code—across Azure, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics 365, and with more than 500 connectors.
- Enable professional developers to browse tables and columns, plus create queries with seamless integration between SQL Server Management Studio and tables in Dataverse.
- Free up time for developers to innovate with a native Azure experience and rich APIs for Dataverse tables and actions.
Improve insights with built-in AI
- Create a solid data foundation using automatic duplication detection and more than 300 data transformations that clean and reshape data.
- Process data more quickly and accurately with built-in cognitive services powered by AI Builder and Azure.
- Enhance data analysis through turnkey integration with Power BI.
Quickly build apps and intelligent bots in Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
Make working in Microsoft Teams more productive and collaborative with Dataverse for Teams—a low-code data platform built into Teams. Remove friction for users having to switch between multiple services and apps with an end-to-end experience. Create secure, integrated solutions with Microsoft Power Apps and support your workforce with intelligent bots using Microsoft Power Virtual Agents.
Rapidly build low-code apps and bots in Teams with a no-code editable grid to easily build your data model.
Speed up solution delivery with one-click deployment of apps and intelligent bots.
Streamline processes for app makers and users with responsive layouts and a built-in database that supports relational, file, and image data.
Share expertise and support with every team member by answering FAQs at scale using embedded intelligent bots with Power Virtual Agents.
Take the next step with Microsoft Dataverse
Learn how to create tables and import data into a Dataverse database.
Contact a partner
Get expert help from Power Apps partners to learn more about using Dataverse with Microsoft Power Platform.
Get the Centre of Excellence Starter Kit
Learn how to enable others to manage the administration and governance of Power Apps and Dataverse.